CURRICULUM CRAFTERCrafter™ Tool DESIGN TOOL
TERMS OF USAGE
IMPORTANT - READ THESE "TERMS OF USAGE" CAREFULLY BEFORE INITIATING USE OF THE CURRICULUM CRAFTER® DESIGN TOOL (THE "SOFTWARE"). BY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS (BY CLICKING ON THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON AT THE END OF THESE TERMS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT: YOU ARE THE PERSON AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE WITH THE PASSWORD WHICH YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY ENTERED; THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS OF USAGE; AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF USAGE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF USAGE, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS PAGE OR OTHERWISE CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW LABELED "I DO NOT ACCEPT."
- Terms of Master Agreement. As an employee of the "Educational Institution" which has acquired a license for use of this Software, you understand that the owner of this Software, Kent Intermediate School District ("KISD"), has entered into a "Master Agreement" with your Educational Institution. The Master Agreement covers specific terms and conditions relating to use of the Software and your rights concerning the same. You acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the Master Agreement.
- Ownership. Ownership of the Software (including any and all documentation and other related materials) remains at all times with KISD. If you permit use of the Software by persons or other entities outside of the Educational Institution, it is a violation of the Master Agreement.
- Proprietary Protection. The Software and related documentation contain material that is protected by United States copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may copy the related documentation only for purposes of archival copies, as permitted by the United States copyright law. All titles, trademarks, copyright notices and other proprietary markings must be reproduced on permitted copies.
- Confidentiality. The functions and operations of the Software constitute valuable proprietary information and technology which are the property of KISD. You agree not to disclose or permit disclosure of output data from the Software or the contents of related documentation to anyone other than employees of the Educational Institution for purposes of carrying out the rights, duties and obligations of the Educational Institution. You acknowledge that you have been notified of your obligations under the Master Agreement with respect to use and security of the Software.
- General Disclaimer. You understand that all warranties and representations regarding the Software and its operation as made by KISD are set forth in the Master Agreement, and these Terms of Usage do not include any warranties or representations whatsoever on the part of KISD. You further understand that these Terms of Usage do not add to or otherwise expand the scope of any duties and obligations of KISD, beyond those set forth in the Master Agreement.